Resume title is also known as resume headline is a brief phrase that describes the candidate as described by experts on this site; http://www.resume2019.com/. It is written right under the name and other contact information. By reading this headline, the recruiter of the job gets to know how the candidate is for the job. You can read this post; http://www.resume2019.com/best-resume-2019/ to get a better understanding of the recruitment process.
For example, a resume title can be a handy tool for people having a high qualification and work experience. However, other less experienced candidates and first-timers can also choose the best words to write in their resume title. Read this post; http://www.resume2019.com/free-resume-templates-2019/ to get more resume tips and tricks.
Here are some tips for choosing a resume headline.
- First of all, a headline is a combination of some words which describes you as a perfect candidate for the job. It is not a detailed or long sentence. So keep that in mind while writing the title that it should be brief.
- A headline must be written in upper case letters so that it stands out clearly and visible at first glance.
- Use keywords in the headline of the resume just as you use keywords for the rest of your resume. You can also use job title in your resume headline. Access this link; http://www.resume2019.com/latest-resume-format-2019/ to get an extensive collection of resume templates.
- If you are applying to more than one companies, you must do some extra work and make a title for each of your resumes according to each company’s job requirement. It may seem hectic, but it is worth the hard work and time invested in this task.
- Don’t use clichés. Because almost every candidate talks about being hard working and punctual. So you must come out with some unique qualities of yours to add into your resume title.